1. They don’t need to be able to have fun with you, to get crazy. Bar hopping could be a blast. But you only need to spend some time with someone without needing to shout over gyrating bodies and music. Enjoy being with you and introverted men, while capable of going out and having a fantastic time, are always down to just curl up on the couch.
2. The relationships they maintain are deep-rooted, honest, and quite special. The people that they do present you too are strong friends who would do anything for them, and vice versa even though they may not be the type to understand every single person in the bar.
3. They are great at picking up nonverbal cues. It can be tough to convey that you are angry about something you may not realize yourself that something’s bothering you. But introverted guys spend so much time observing others and studying nature they can always tell when you will need to talk about something.
4. When they indicate that you men ‘Netflix and chill’ tonight, it is actually meant by them. No innuendoes. Nothing would make them happier than to plop down in front of the television and watch the entire season of the guys’ favorite series.
5. They are filled with surprises. You’re always going to be learning something. With time you find a depth that you could have never imagined when you first met them even though they might not walk around like an open book.
6. A date using them can be relaxed or romantic as you want it to be. Being shy does not mean they are not capable of finding awesome dinner spots or date nighttime options. But they also understand how to tone it down if you just want to go for a walk or even sit in the park and talk.
7. They come up with really heartfelt gifts. Their presents never stop to surprise you — and they always involve something personal and unique that you did not even know they remembered.
8. They cherish getting to know you one hand. They love asking questions. They enjoy learning about who you were before they met you, and they need nothing more than to achieve a level of closeness with you in which you can both open up to each other on a very personal level. However, they won’t become jealous when you want to spend time being with your friends or getting work done.
9. They’re happy to do their own thing when you would like to have a night out or will need to find a lot done at the office, without questioning you or making you feel guilty.